Friends please share some of your rememberable moments of 2015 that you will never forget whole life.....
Friend please share!!!
I will never forget 2015 on 2wap my whole life. I've learnt many kinda ppl here that I never knew they exist but Sadly its the holy truth.
Libra: 2wap your life? 
friend Jacki is one of the best friend I ever had on 2wap she is a kind hearted woman please don't make fun of her...am can't forget 2015.2015 give very sad! i hate january 2015. but i like 2015 it give happyness life..... but... ta ta 2015
One of my moments i will never forget in 2015...is when i had pipes running out of my lungs due to my cancerous lymp node operation which i had last week...the moment when i recovered from my coma and screamed of pain until they gave me another dosage of morpine to calm me down...i will always remember this until the end of time...
Eeprom: i got sexually assaulted by a flock of pigeons
well i think i did anyways
shane_stark: friend Jacki is one of the best friend I ever had on 2wap she is a kind hearted woman please don't make fun of her...
Thank u sweety, its becoz u are so gentle and kind always that I voted for u as a guest mod and I'm glad to see you enjoy... Keep it up!!!
jacki: Thank u sweety, its becoz u are so gentle and kind always that I voted for u as a guest mod and I'm glad to see you enjoy... Keep it up!!!
Thanks