*Describe Yourself*
28 replies
270 views
I'm Joyfull...
Serious, super, supreme, sensible, smart, etc cos I can't describe myself ๐
predictive
Page707: predictive
The post is talking about the first letter of your real name not a site name lol ๐ ๐Samuel099: The post is talking about the first letter of your real name not a site name lol ๐ ๐
excuse me but my name is pageSamuel099: The post is talking about the first letter of your real name not a site name lol ๐ ๐
excuse me but my name is pagePage707: excuse me but my name is page
I know only Paige, anyway that is your name ๐ Unconventional
jacki: your 2nd name?
Uh let's say Liberal then Ragnorak: Uh let's say Liberal then 
Whahaha!!! horny
jacki: Omg!!!! Always! 
Im married and happy, so more horny now.. jacki: I'm Joyfull...
thats 2 words Hard
latrine: thats 2 words
JoyfullNemesis...
Altruistic 