**The Gentleman of 2wap**
26 replies
196 views
My vote go to saahir He is a real Gentleman here at 2wap. . 2wap can be glad to have him as staff here. . He is loyal. . . He is smart. . And always treat members with respect. .
None other than Ragnorak :')
Sky2k, GumSlone, Zugzwang, Epicincognito, Daredevil, Saahir, TheMightyFlame... Just the first ones to come to mind 
Epicncognito, Sky2k, Zugzwang and many others.
I was too.
ACIDized: I was too.
why nt anymore ? ACIDized: I was too.
You are bother and always will remain.List of members that hate bitches, lazy arsed and fu!kers, I believe they're gentle but fu!ckers makes them mad ... They also speaks the truth and never pretend also they protest against stubborn fu!ckers in this site.... They're hated by many but that don't makes them weak.
Eeprom
Samuel099
Dare..
Debang
And more
Samuel099: List of members that hate bitches, lazy arsed and fu!kers, I believe they're gentle but fu!ckers makes them mad ... They also speaks the truth and never pretend also they protest against stubborn fu!ckers in this site.... They're hated by many but that don't makes them weak. Eeprom Samuel099 Dare.. Debang And more
Dnt judge Libra: the gentleman of 2wap is definitely EEprom
.
he treats everyone with respect, he is sensitive to the needs and interest of others, he doesn't swears, ,he's always polite;
he consider how others may perceive him, and he's aware of how his actions may be considered offensive,thats why hes never making a scene or embarrassing himself.
He's self aware, mature, and courteous.
EEprom for ADMIN!!!
we hav more thn 1 eeprom here Libra: His heart is in the right place, his keyboard isn't lol
eeprom is a nice guy. He must just calm down.Eeprom an jacki best dressed males on 2wap
Both of you never try again. If you do again you will find smile at my face.
Libra:
..
Kayli: Dnt judge 
If they do the right thing, they wont be judged.... tbh, I'm sorry don't quote me.Always will be Vipul
There r someone here ? Lol
I love Eeprom, I love Libra, I love all those who hat me or abusing me. Deu knw why? If you abuse or dislike me, its makes me to correct myself. I peep in my heart to search my disabilities to correct myself. No matter what kind of a person who criticises me. I focus only the faults he/she pointed out. So thanks to all my critics. Please do ur job. It will bring more improvements in my life. Thanks to all those who dislike me.
Ragnorak rocks!
outlaw: So you're going to start getting angry?
for..?