Ok After Reading The Topic forced into marriage by princess soniya...
I Decided To Post This Topic,I Want To See What Your Views Are On This Take As We Are Currently In The 21 Century And Let Whatever Happened In The 18th Century Stay Way Back Then...
I'm Posting This Topic With No Disrespect To Another Race,Culture Or Religion, I Just Want To See Your Input...
Arrange Marrige vs Love Marriage...
Marriage is a very important social institution...Every individual wants to have a perfect match, but the criteria for choosing the partner is different...
My point of view love marriage are...
1) Both individuals know each other already and mutually decide to spend the whole life with each other...
2) Couple is responsible for its choice and onus of the blame in future lies on the couple only and nobody else...
3) Couple is aware of each other's likes and dislikes...Therefore they will get along well...
4) The culture of the extravagant spending too can be curbed by the understanding between the couple...
5) They have mutual understanding...
I agree with this. Its very important to love the person who's going to be ur soulmate for life.
a arrange marriage usually don't work out. A person must have the right to choose their own partner
In India,success rate of arrange marriage is more than love marriage, so I support arrange marriage.
To each her own, or "his" own I suppose. As long as all relevant parties willingly consent I see no problem with either arranged or conventional marriage.