2WAP

Christmas TV adverts

3 replies 201 views
When the festive season comes round it's a sure thing we'll get some special ads on TV to spread the seasonal cheer. Share your favourites from Christmas past and present here. smiley Here is the new one from Vodafone. I love the message it has of being in harmony with one's family and respecting other creatures.
#2
I love this video , doesn't matter because it's made for Christmas but it conveys great message . Anyways ,the kids have no time to spend holidays with his father so it's up to him to bring back family together.In the beginning sad but with happy ending.
#3
Lelsi: I love this video , doesn't matter because it's made for Christmas but it conveys great message . Anyways ,the kids have no time to spend holidays with his father so it's up to him to bring back family together.In the beginning sad but with happy ending.
I love it too, so moving.

Log in or join to reply.