I'm not very far
Just turn around
Never left
Nor your right
Niether down towards earth
Nor up in the sky
There only God lives alone
But I'm not alone
I live with my pains
Pain for the suffering ones
Searching someone
Who can share my pain for others
If you feel pain in your heart too
So look down to peep in
Yes, you will find me there...!
I am not very far
10 replies
110 views
Nice
Good one
U let my eyes get tears 
Very good post
Gud One!
WTF what time will you stop copying people words in facebook group? I'm faster but I just keep quiet , stop claiming okay
I always would like to appriciate the comments of the readers who atleast comment, either it in favour or in against. It encourages me to correct myself, if I find myself wrong. Thanks for those readers who dislike my posts or topics.
sharp topic
very touchy
nice one
very good topic
well done