>Do Not Quit
9 replies
106 views
I wont quit
Don't Be A Quiter...Be A Game Changer
Eeprom: jesus give me strength ! . In an ideal world its eaay just saying dont give up and just forget about things which may be causing you problems . . Some of them things arel actually keeping some people going
Great thinking Eeprom Eeprom: jesus give me strength !
.
In an ideal world its eaay just saying dont give up and just forget about things which may be causing you problems .
.
Some of them things arel actually keeping some people going
Were you been bribed to say "Jesus give me strength" hehe lol Samuel099: Were you been bribed to say"Jesus give me strength"hehe lol 
thts not nice 2 say This is a great topic friend
Kayli: thts not nice 2 say 
That mate of mine is an atheist so I wonder why he did mentioned Jesus... I'm praying for him day after day to get a mind change. Hehehe Pastor Joseph hahaIf you quit you are already a looser
THANKS NICE WORD