emo394# Tell us wht are u planning 2 do on ur 1st night on ur HONEYMOON. And dnt say u going 2 sleep
and 2 the men, dnt be surprized if ur newly wed wife kick u of th bed 
#Ur 1st night at ur HONEYMOON#
9 replies
139 views
On first night.... I will show her what really heaven is 
Let dreams come true.
I'm Going To Play The Train Game lol...I'm Going To Let The Train Go Inside The Tunnel And I'm Going To See How Bright The Both Headlights Gets In The Dark...
SkY2k: I'm Going To Play The Train Game lol...I'm Going To Let The Train Go Inside The Tunnel And I'm Going To See How Bright The Both Headlights Gets In The Dark...
poor wife dont no. never think that
I will put up that sign "DONT DISTURB" Then. . . . 
____THe.bosS: On first night.... I will show her what really heaven is 
Any plan is required to do in advance? But will play game....
Kayli: 