swty jacki is one of the most active 2waper ..she is very kind humble and friendly ..i always observed her hard working..i salutes her !! Brave !!
jacki - a lovely admin
43 replies
688 views
zugzwang: swty jacki is one of the most active 2waper ..she is very kind humble and friendly ..i always observed her hard working..i salutes her !! Brave !!
i learnt lot from my swty .. i like her attitudeYes Agreed Jacki Is Always Active And She Is Also A Vivid Poster And Topic Creator, She Also Spends Her Time Settling The Markets Too...Not Too Mention Jacki Is Also Very Friendly
Keep Up The Good Work Jacki 
Thank u sweet Fantu
I love u too coz u are humble, kind loving and caring and always the same. Ur a great person and loyal user on 2wap.
Fantu
Yes, she is sweetest amongst the sweet ones. I know her since I was new here. She always been kind enough and helpful to me.
Here lovely admin with sweet helpful women Jacki no not doubt
wow sweety 
yeah agree with u
I dissagree. .
know her since 2009. she is my best frnd. shes funny naughty .
_-AkKI-_: know her since 2009. she is my best frnd. shes funny naughty .
Thanx sweetyI love you too sweety 
_-AkKI-_: know her since 2009. she is my best frnd. shes funny naughty .
and I know from 2008 _MatriX_:
and I know from 2008 
Many Moons ago swtyjacki: Many Moons ago swty
yup many many full moons ago _MatriX_:
yup many many full moons ago 
We should own half of 2wap now but we are just some furniture here. jacki:
We should own half of 2wap now but we are just some furniture here. 
yeah No doubt one in million
Self praising topic
amitverma: Self praising topic
Multinic User with Fake pics! Where do I praise myself, huh! If ur jealous just skip the topic!
Don't point fingers ever with your fake account!
King bro is the best