I See A lot Of People These Days Vaping...They Give Up Smoking And Then They Substitute With Vaping, My Brother Is One Off Them,Whole day It's Like He Got A Dummy In His Mouth...
Some Say It's Good And Others Says It's Harmful, So What Do You Have To Say?...
What's Your Thoughts On Vaping?...
A friend of me do that aswell I can't tell its good or bad but better than sigarette smoke.
jacki: A friend of me do that aswell I can't tell its good or bad but better than sigarette smoke.
This Has Liquid Chemical In It...So My Thoughts On It, Is That It's Dangerous To The Lungs...Most Probably People Will End Up Getting Water In The Lungs...Why Create Something When It's Dangerous, I Know It's All Because Of The Money...But What About The Side Effects And Ones Health?...
Even Though Research States It's Bad But Most Countries Are Still Allowing It On The Shops etc And The Stupid People Are Still Buying It And Enjoying It...*Dumbo's*
SkY2k:
This Has Liquid Chemical In It...So My Thoughts On It, Is That It's Dangerous To The Lungs...Most Probably People Will End Up Getting Water In The Lungs...
yes there is kinda fragance oil init gave me bad cramps. I've got two laying somewhere
Tried it ,doesn't work for me. Dangerous for health in any case , just like everything else we put into our body on daily basis.
Actually,studiez said that an electrical cigarette is more harmfull than a regular one.