1. Oats...
Oats are rich in fiber as well as omega-3 fatty acids, folate and potassium. You can choose from steel-cut, rolled or instant oats, but avoid the flavored varieties that can be packed with sugar.
You can cook oats in skim or low-fat milk and sweeten it with honey. Make your oatmeal healthier by topping it with some blackstrap molasses, dry fruits, nuts or chopped fresh fruit like apple...
Quick (OR) Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas ?...
2. Eggs...
Eggs are one of the most popular breakfast options. The protein, vitamin D and fat in eggs help sustain your energy leveland keep you satisfied until lunch time.
You can eat 1 or 2 hard-boiled eggs with 2 pieces of whole-grain toast. You can also make an omelet with lots of vegetables and some cheese. If you have time, you can even make some French toast with whole-grain bread.
If you are conscious about your weight, avoid the egg yolks and opt for the egg whites only...
3. Greek Yogurt...
One of the healthiest breakfasts that you can fix quickly is Greek yogurt. This tangy, creamy yogurt is loaded with calcium, protein and many other essential nutrients that will keep you feeling full throughout the morning.
You can eat a bowl of plainGreek yogurt, or make it morehealthy and tasty by addingsome almonds and a fruit likefresh pear, apple, strawberry or banana...
4. Whole-Wheat Bread Sandwich...
Sandwiches are easy to make and you can prepare them in many ways. For health benefits, always make sandwiches with whole-wheat bread. Whole-wheat bread contains more fiber and nutrients than white, refined bread.
You can spread some peanut butter or almond butter on 2 pieces of whole-wheat bread and your healthy sandwich is ready. You can also use some cucumber, lettuce, tomato, spinach, cottage cheese and so on to make a sandwich. It is best to have your sandwich with a glass of warm milk...
5. Fruits...
Fruits are packed with fiber, vitamins and minerals that help keep the body functioning at its optimal level. Some fruits that you can include in your breakfast menu are bananas, apricots, avocados, pineapple, cherries, grapefruit, apples and berries like blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.
You can eat an apple with some cheddar cheese or cottage cheese. Other options include fruit smoothies or a glass of fresh fruit juice that you can easily make at home.
One cup of whole-grain cereat with 1/2 cup of skim milk and 1/2 cup of fresh fruit is also a good option. If you have time, you can try some banana pancakes made with whole-wheat flour...
Additional Tips...
* Do not eat anything made of refined carbohydrates or too much sugar.
* Avoid eating high sugar and fat cereal bars first thing in the morning.
* Dont eat leftover dessert for breakfast.
* Avoid eating deep-friedsnacks.
* Do not stuff yourself with too much breakfast.
* Avoid coffee. You can replace it with a glass of milk or a cup of green tea.
* Keep your kitchen stocked with portable breakfast items like fruits, crunchy vegetables like cucumber, low-fat yogurt, milk, eggs, cottage cheese, and roasted nuts.
* Wake up just 15 minutes earlier and you will have enough time to fix a healthy breakfast.
* Before going to bed, plan what you want to eat at breakfast and do any necessary preparations the night before.
Whatever diet plan you follow, breakfast is one meal you must not skip. This is one of the top secrets of a healthy life...
I eat cooked mushrooms and green peppers.
Samuel099: I eat cooked mushrooms and green peppers.
I like to crumb my mushrooms SkY2k:
I like to crumb my mushrooms 
It will dissolved so you wouldn't eat the actual mushroom , It is like eating crushed uncooked carrots.... Lol. Sometimes I only roast the mushrooms then sprinkled a little salt over it then bam haha I feel wow with that Samuel099: It will dissolved so you wouldn't eat the actual mushroom , It is like eating crushed uncooked carrots.... Lol. Sometimes I only roast the mushrooms then sprinkled a little salt over it then bam haha I feel wow with that
I Mean Like This Bro...Too long too read, I eat what I want
U already too skinny, when I hug u I feel all ur ribs and ur heartbeat. 
Eeprom: emo71# 
ExactlyVery good information. thankyou for sharing.
Eeprom: emo283# emo264# emo90#
are u deaf mute swty.I start my day with yoghurt , apple ,cereals and green tea,the other option is yoghurt , orange , boiled eggs and coffee. But honestly , I don't manage to eat my breakfast regularly 
