Do u like watching soapys
i don't know if this still happens
but whenever i watched a soapie i
would come to realise that scenes
do not run concurrently. Someone
in one scene is about to stab
another person, then the scene
switches to another where two ppl are just talking for like 20 minutes in bed and d girls always crying...
When they go back to the stabbing scene, the characters are still standing in the same positions. Do they pause for 20minutes?
*TV Soaps*
I used to watch some Australian soaps like Prisoner Cell Block H and Home and Away, but I stopped watching soaps long ago as they just go on forever. I prefer dramas that are split into seasons.
I love korean drama tv series since they re not in long episodes. Their stories are not conmon too..
I used To Watch Soapies When I was Little lol My Sister should babysit me and she would watch,thats how i eventually ended up watching..
Days Of Our Lives...
Loving...
The Bold And Beautifull...
Scandal...
Dallas...
Dynasty...
Shucks,Just Talking About It And Thats All On TV Atm...
My wife watches a couple,General Hospital,and some other one. So i sometimes do watch them. But i dont lilecthem
I like Soaps
i hate soaps. bt d 1 am opportune to watch ryt nw is laali
i concur wit outlaw. he s said it all
my best has bin "when u r mine"