14th Delhi International Open GrandMaster chess Tournament will be held from 09 jan. to 16 jan.2016 at Ludlow Castle Sports Complex in NEW DELHI..
There ll be three catagories viz cat C.below 1600 rtg. cat Bbelow 2000rtg and cat. A above 2000 rtg.
Delhi International Open CHESS
15 replies
237 views
Best of luck 2 all players '
thanx
i ll play in dis mega open catagory 'A'
Good luck sweety im proud of u my champ
All the best coz y0u deseve it to win.
thnx my dear friend fanti jacki
I will watch ur game on live video
welcome fanti
live games at www.chessbase.com and results and pairings at www.chessresults.com
watch live games at www.chessbase.com
I will watch 
i lost d grip from winning position in game one. very sad day.
zugzwang: 14th Delhi International Open GrandMaster chess Tournament will be held from 09 jan. to 16 jan.2016 at Ludlow Castle Sports Complex in NEW DELHI..
There ll be three catagories viz cat C.below 1600 rtg. cat Bbelow 2000rtg and cat. A above 2000 rtg.
I Won game 2 & 3 i drew game 4
Congrats!
Congrats to u swty!!!