Ok I'm Posting This Topic On My Past Experience Of The Old Hag...I Want You To Also Share An Experience Of Her If You Had Any Ok...
The "Old Hag" Syndrome...
8 replies
91 views
You wake up unable to move, barely able to breathe... you feel an oppressive weight on your chest... and you sense some evil presence in the room... The old hag strikes!...
This Happened To Me Like So Many Times That I Actually Got Use To It And Would Wait For Her To Come...God Is My Withness If You People Think I'm Bullshxting you'll or Fibbing...Well My Experience Goes Like This...
As I'm Sleeping, Suddenly I Feel Someone Sitting On My Chest,I Try To Move Or Shake Myself But I'm In Paralysed State,I try Shouting or Screaming But All What Happens Is My Mouth Is Just Moving And No Words Are Comming Out, This Last For Like 30sec to a Minute Sometimes...
Have you ever had a similar experience?...
Omg!No never and if it happens to me i,ll move to another house
jacki: Omg!No never and if it happens to me i,ll move to another house
You Can Run,But You Cannot Hide Hey SkY2k:
You Can Run,But You Cannot Hide Hey 
How many old Hags are in the world?
Yes I've experienced this before. I'd usually recite some surahs if I experienced this, preferably Ayat Qursy. It works.. We believe that djinns do such thing.. I remember one time I tried calling my mum but my voice just didn't come out. And I felt someone was on top of me made it hard for me to breathe.
CorbettRaven: Yes I've experienced this before. I'd usually recite some surahs if I experienced this, preferably Ayat Qursy. It works.. We believe that djinns do such thing.. I remember one time I tried calling my mum but my voice just didn't come out. And I felt someone was on top of me made it hard for me to breathe.
At least Someone Believe's MeIt happen 2 me also '
it was scary '