I heard on the news that the world second largest was discovered in Botswana.... Copy the link into your address bar then search it yourself lol
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34867929
World second largest diamond
10 replies
60 views
The worlds largest diamond was discovered in S. A.
I see it alright...But these people are kinda honest idiots lol...if I found something like this I will keep quite about it and get a Private Dealer or Buyer to make a Purchase 
29.9-carat-rare-Blue-Diamond-discovered-from-South-African-mine-in Africa...
Another But They Say This Was The Largest...
same idea
SkY2k: I see it alright...But these people are kinda honest idiots lol...if I found something like this I will keep quite about it and get a Private Dealer or Buyer to make a Purchase 
Yeah that was what came into my mind. lol I gonna sell all and use the money to take care of orphans and homeless in order to receive more blessings and good praisejacki: The worlds largest diamond was discovered in S. A.
I know but This was the second laegestit was found in kimberley
jewel thieves r around ßhhhhhhhh...
Eeprom: emo274#
that's a huge hole The diamond industry is created by and profited by the whealty people of the world.
Most diamond mines are dug by underpayed workers or even slaves.
So why would I choose to put a diamond ring on a girl's finger when I know most of the diamonds are blood diamonds?