It sound stupid to hear cos I personally haven't seen a man who is pregnant since I was a kid till date so I think that may be surgery stuff cos it is impossible... copy the link below into your address bar then read IT yourself.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316517/Transgender-man-reveals-shock-learning-21-weeks-pregnant-joys-raising-new-daughter-difficulty-forced-come-out.html
Trans Gender bore a Baby
6 replies
59 views
Hmm I'm thinking it's a bum baby...
...
what the heck. that is weard
uhm, he was a woman. Women fall pregnant all the time.
Sounds nuts to me.
for a transgender 2 av a kid is d work of technology nt nature.
Eeprom: Actually its not technology its Nature , as already mentioned Women have been bear children since day one ,! We all came from a woman!
.
.
If anyone is confused by Transgender just google it.
.
If i decided to become a woman i couldn't fall pregnant myself! however if im a transgender woman i can still father a child either depending on any physical surgery in a normal or Assisted medical fertilisation method.
well said