How do you feel on human animals that hate their natural skin so they do skin alterations and reform to make their body look pale.
This are some of the animals celebrities whom did skin alterations.
Nicki Minag
Michael Jackson
Taylor Swift
Smalling. Manchester defender
there are more but these were little I know without googling so ya can add more
Plastic Surgeon
Are you gonna do such shxt and die early like Michael Jackson awww a skin that can't Withstand scorch from the sun lol meaning the sun will melt their body and it cannot be heal
I love my skin whatever I have.
No!!! Never!!!
Never in a million years...I hate this plastic surgery stuff and implants and all of this stuff...One should feel proud of how they look, doing changes in their bodies are not good for the longer term...like how Micheal Jackson ended up...Look at Dennis Rodman...They actually nicknamed him the "Old Fart"...
that iz ridiculous
Eeprom: David Dickinson went other way'ish eh bro 
haha haha won't you have a try? SkY2k: Never in a million years...I hate this plastic surgery stuff and implants and all of this stuff...One should feel proud of how they look, doing changes in their bodies are not good for the longer term...like how Micheal Jackson ended up...Look at Dennis Rodman...They actually nicknamed him the "Old Fart"...
lol hehe. .. Rihanna tried but she stopped it in 2013 cos people call her Robot,