A Paramedic is a medical proffesional who provides medical care 2 patients on route 2 hospitals or other medical facilities. As such he/she needs 2 well versed in many kinds of medical treatment. Many are trained in Emergency surgery, techniques, exspecially given th unpredictabbilty of such operations in th field. The primary purpose of th Paramedic, however is 2 stabilize th patient 4 transport routinely first on th scene of a accident. Th Paramedic first on th scene of a accident, th Paramedic quickly assesses th situation out determines th proper course of action for each patient. If a person injuries ar life threatening, th Paramedic might choose some sort of medical procedures right there. Judging th patient chance of making it 2 a medical facility without radical medical intervation 2 be slim to none. However he/she make sure that patients are comfortable and properly secure on a portable medical tables4 insetion in2 a ambulances. One way 2 look at a Paramedic, is 2 think of him/she as a "DOCTOR ON THE GO" Usually a Paramedic must have a MD.PhD degree. whts ur opionion of a Paramedic ?
#PARAMEDICS#
Of course a peramedic is very much useful facility for people, but this facility is not available in most of countries.
I have much Respect For A Paramedic or Anyone else in the Medical Field,For being a Paramedic I understand that one must have lots of guts because I see some call outs can be very bloody due to violence bloodshed ect...Everytime when I witness an incident and the when paramedics arrive, they are well prepared and willing to save a life no matter what the victims race is...
I Salute All All Paramedics 
here in gujrat ,a state in westrn coast of india,where i live ,ther is not qualified paramedic in even socalled big hospitals. they hired sm unemplied youngster as trainy , who learns as tyme goes. thy get poor salary. no secure job.
AM NOT SICK AND LL NT B SICK,SO I DONT NEED IT.WELL IS A NICE POST
I have my own physician who take care of me because of few reasons that can't be written down here... I hate chemicals so I don't even worry myself buying chemicals and biotech foods, If one natural cabbage cost 80 pounds I gonna buy it no matter how it cost cos I don't like chemicals foods here sorry that is off post but lol
nice and good
Salute to those paramedics who are always busy on their profession.
To be a paramedic is no joke. Its sometimes take alot out of a person.
Samuel099: I have my own physician who take care of me because of few reasons that can't be written down here... I hate chemicals so I don't even worry myself buying chemicals and biotech foods, If one natural cabbage cost 80 pounds I gonna buy it no matter how it cost cos I don't like chemicals foods here sorry that is off post but lol
wht if u are in another town, and u have a car accident ? Thn ur dr. Wont be near u.Kayli: wht if u are in another town, and u have a car accident ? Thn ur dr. Wont be near u.
I rode my own car so It wouldn't happened.... An emergency aid is okay but, I will tell the doctor to send me home lol cos I don't want them put any chemicals into my body or give me blood.Healthy food lol and meee.. Negative mode pic haha cos I don't wanna be recognise by any hehe, you can see a band over my ✋ and wife eyes haha... I don't want Eeprom to see it cos he gonna...... Haha haha you know that
Eeprom: ALLABU COCONUT CIGAR thankyou oh great one i now have my new housemaid 
I owned it haha go get another oneEeprom: ALLABU COCONUT CIGAR thankyou oh great one i now have my new housemaid 
I'm sorry get the pic deleted thanksjust true it
Good NYC...