*cowboys dont cry infront of their horses*
Sure I Agree upon that, I wouldn't ever take a Revenge if I'm a bad looser at whatever the consequences were
I'll just go with the flow and oh yeah...You know the saying " If You Can't Beat Them, Then Join Them"...
Rarely much point in whining about failure, just pick yourself up and start again
Preferably after a satisfying meal and a good long sleep.
A Gay cowboy?
u dont say!
Jeeezzz!
Maybe cry for a whole day..but next morning i ll be ready for new challenge
Ragnorak: Rarely much point in whining about failure, just pick yourself up and start again
Preferably after a satisfying meal and a good long sleep.
Yes agree with you.Sometimes they do cry,but soon takes a start again.
ABHIRAJ: Sometimes they do cry,but soon takes a start again.
Yeah, true 
Jack...It is too old na, please put new and interesting topics.....
Thapasya: Jack...It is too old na, please put new and interesting topics.....
Pls b so kind and make interesting topics I have no time na jack
Thapasya: I have no time na jack
Ragnorak: Rarely much point in whining about failure, just pick yourself up and start again
Preferably after a satisfying meal and a good long sleep.
True enough, there is no point ... which is not to say that people still won't do it. Humanity is rarely even half as logical as we claim to be. Which isn't a bad thing mind, just misleading.Bengali
Anu: Bengali
What you mean ?U really all wrong,animals don't talk even if u cry 100 tyms an animal will never say sorry.surely this is not gud topic
Anu: Bengali
Do u mean indic language or a native???Thapasya: I have no time na jack
Then dont make such commentHmmm