i am here to play chess nd share my intrests and knowldge to 2wapers.
if there were no chess thn probably i wud not be here.
.SHARE ur views dear users. hv a nice stay
why am i here at 2wap ?
27 replies
284 views
Its not about just chess!! Here is also others things to do forums and much more. Make more friends
Here to check on Ragnorak
CorbettRaven: Here to check on Ragnorak 
he is on date with eprom I am here at 2Wap because 2Wap Is A Drug...An Addictive One Too...*Winks*...
____THe.bosS: Its not about just chess!! Here is also others things to do forums and much more. Make more friends
Friends ?? only few ppls r intrested in frendship..mostly r only meant for time pass..hehezugzwang: Friends ?? only few ppls r intrested in frendship..mostly r only meant for time pass..hehe
its up to you how you treat them. You cant judge anybody who is doing timepass or who really mean friendship.____THe.bosS: its up to you how you treat them. You cant judge anybody who is doing timepass or who really mean friendship.
there r many easy steps to judge them..u know welzugzwang: there r many easy steps to judge them..u know wel
it depends on how you treat them. ____THe.bosS: it depends on how you treat them.
i agree. but what about if how they treats us/me ??zugzwang: i agree. but what about if how they treats us/me ??
i have found so many friends here on 2wap. I gave them place in my real life. They all are good. I do not know what is the problem with you. Anyway stay more upload some of yout real pictures. I hope it will work.____THe.bosS: i have found so many friends here on 2wap. I gave them place in my real life. They all are good. I do not know what is the problem with you. Anyway stay more upload some of yout real pictures. I hope it will work.
the pictures i already uploaded r my real pix. And i saw here that only few users uploaded real pix.zugzwang: the pictures i already uploaded r my real pix. And i saw here that only few users uploaded real pix.
there is no need to copy other users. If they dont like to upload thats their choise and besides you Be what you are and what you likes to do. If you do not like to upload that's your choice also. jacki:
And my Friends 
We Love You Too Sweety SkY2k:
We Love You Too Sweety 
Love u too sweety, and ZugZwang Fantu my sweetest FANTU
SkY2k:
We Love You Too Sweety 
i love u more
keep up the good work Champ!
I have learnt a lot from uthnx fanti
Libra:
He is suffering of rankism
haha welcomeno insulting or belittleling others please? 