2WAP

*Smoking*

15 replies 79 views
How do you feel about cigarette smoking? Do y0u smoke and what Brand? Would y0u like to Quit smoking? Did y0u ever Quit and start again? Does y0ur friends smoke and y0u hate it...? Would y0u rather smoke than drink and get drunk?
#2
How do I feel about cigarette smoking? To be honest, I'd irritate me. And I don't want to get my lungs damaged. No I don't smoke. But I know lots of cigarettes brands. Since I don't smoke so I skip the next 2 questions. Some of my friends do smoke, it'd irritate me but since they're my friends I respect their habit. I prefer none; not smoking nor drinking. I actually got even more irritated when I got pregnant and people around me smoke. It gave me that desire to slap those who smoked near me.. Well pregnancy hormones smiley
#6
I hv taken break from both of them and I dnt find anything wrong in both of them if you hv self control and once started smoking after quitting for 2 years and it's been 2 month I hv nt smoked even one stick. The main thing is discipline, you should not drink or smoke in public place.
#12
I've never smoked in my life, and never want to. Even second-hand smoke I can't tolerate. On the subject of alcohol, it only takes a couple of glasses of champagne to get me tipsy so I'd rather go for that smiley
#13
Though smoking is injurious to health, but many people are edicted to smoke. If they don't smoke, they can't perform thier duties. I don't smoke but never hate the person who is edicted. I sugest, if they are self determind, of course they can get rid of it.

Log in or join to reply.