What is the best for you
23 replies
165 views
This is something I have never been able to change about myself. I am what I am, weird and introvert. And I dont feel the need to change it though some may but I dont. I have learnt it the hard way. My life has carved me into this and I am comfortable with this. I believe in skills more than useless talks. And I am hated by a lot of people because apparently these people are not upto my intellect or they cant digest my opinions.
Awesome topic.
I love you guys just the way you are..epic and the boss
And good or bad heres my life..nothing to fake nothing to hide..
Im a peoples person, a contact person... I like touching and hugging my friends n family. So does my friends like touching n hugging me... As i am here i am the same at home.
My life does not include abuse and hatred... I love all
I am who I am. No need to pretend I'm someone else.
Sometimes even wierdos have to pretend to be normal ...life is 1 big pretense....
Yes weirdos like you and me lat. 
latrine: Sometimes even wierdos have to pretend to be normal ...life is 1 big pretense....
Thanks but I am glad to see you again Twixy.
Twix: I love you guys just the way you are..epic and the boss
Im just me ' and i like everything about me. God doesnt make bad ppl 
I'm the Guy who always want to be alone and do things myself,i do not like to associate with people, in other words I'm antisocial, but it's weird cos that's how I am in reality...On the net I'm very different, it's like I'm another person altogether...
I'm LAMR that is my motor. sorry if you can't find it on google. I talk a lot about important things, I make fun but I hate those who pretend to know it all. Hehe
I bet all of us nerds are Anti Social.
SkY2k: I'm the Guy who always want to be alone and do things myself,i do not like to associate with people, in other words I'm antisocial, but it's weird cos that's how I am in reality...On the net I'm very different, it's like I'm another person altogether...
Eeprom: i wanna spend one year alone in a internet equipped shed in Antarctica, fk me that's going be really interesting id probably talk to myself even more than now
just imagine it no shxt from anyone ! Oh id also need a gun to scare away the dirty penguins
EpIcInCoGnItO: Yes weirdos like you and me lat. 
Eh who u calling weirdo?Twix: I love you guys just the way you are..epic and the boss
thanks for your love kiky. Thanks for being here again. are you sure
jacki
Eeprom: i wanna spend one year alone in a internet equipped shed in Antarctica, fk me that's going be really interesting id probably talk to myself even more than now
just imagine it no shxt from anyone ! Oh id also need a gun to scare away the dirty penguins
And the dress code will be the same as penguin you posted SkY2k: I'm the Guy who always want to be alone and do things myself,i do not like to associate with people, in other words I'm antisocial, but it's weird cos that's how I am in reality...On the net I'm very different, it's like I'm another person altogether...
same with me i preffer to do my work alone. If i start doing something i am sure about i can do that. Sometimes people start gossiping around. Ohh come on do your work for your self rather then doing gossiping. That's my work that's my life my decision my risk. I'll be succeed or fail but i never stop trying. Eeprom: ha ha ha yeah that darn penguin! Id need jacki if was dress in that,,,,, @Vince ill take some beans for food, and ragnorak will fly down once a month and do my shed chores etc.
ragnorak will be busy with flying to brunei You . you. You yes you like Dash said 
latrine:
Eh who u calling weirdo?