**How many people did you invite to 2wap**
18 replies
94 views
More then a dorzen..some are still here..
Am here invite friend ~shiroz~fa
emo199#
i invited 12 ppl nd 4 of them r active
I invited many but I'm the only one left on 2009 2wapworld was the best social site in the whole world
I invited many some get famous here nd some get kicked by politics of 2wap. Now I'm only here nd just giving 5 minutes in month to 2wap n others left.
Aita: How many people did you invite to 2wap ? And who are they ? And are they still here ?
v nice topic I appreciating ur contribution. Non copypaste topic 2wap wl make 2wap crowdy.zugzwang: i invited 12 ppl nd 4 of them r active
invite them back _ HorTiculTurisT_: v nice topic I appreciating ur contribution. Non copypaste topic 2wap wl make 2wap crowdy.
for the compliment friend !zugzwang: i invited 12 ppl nd 4 of them r active
Invite them back. . Those who left. .All of you here. . Invite your gf/bf that you secretly chat on other sites 
I invited Change.ch 
Aita: All of you here. . Invite your gf/bf that you secretly chat on other sites 
I escape her by comming here lol so no ways I'm going to bring her here Eeprom: everybody at prodigts ! But they all peeed themselves laughing and made fun of me for it 
Why? Did you collect feedback on which aspects of our features or design were not to their preference? zugzwang: i invited 12 ppl nd 4 of them r active
That's a good success rate, well done. Eeprom: they generally took the p155 and banned me for spamming ,Cumshoe must have upset ahmet as it was all directed at him.
.
I even pretended to be admin and promised to make new members into staff which didn't go down well 

Okay, I know some sites get quite stuffy about spamming. We do as well to be fair. Thanks anyway. No comment
I invite alot members, but most of thm left 4 different reasons'
Alot left coz of 1 staff member here.