With the increase usage of internet, it became easy for people to lie whenever needed. We have collected a few mostly spoken lies on the internet and tell us in your reply and comment with your mostly spoken lie
What Is Your Most Spoken Lie On The Internet ?
Most Spoken Lies On The Internet
Great topic
mostly are fake pictures. . Even here on 2wap !!
Mostly people use to boast what they not. Also about age as I feel especially females.
Pictures Esp Females
Yip, fake pix and age
I myself do not tell lie about my work or gender but I do tell lies on the day I was born..... Fake pics can be traced so use the app [/b]searchbyimage[/b] or check my apk files in my profile then download it on your android.
I trust few so I chat few. My online quote
I'm a business man 
My most used lie on internet is LOL. I have used it unneccesarily everywhere. Lol 
Libra:
😶me too.. And wasn't even smiling
lol, and my that lol wasn't a lie. Lol Libra:
U mean lol as Lucifer Our Lord? Lol 
nope, that was for 'lots of love.. Or probably lust' Libra:
Mine stands for laughing oompa loompa
what is this oopma loompa? Reminds me of Jack Sparrow from pirates of carribean. Y say the true whn everybody lie lol but its not necessary dont say nothing and u dont need lie hahaha
Who cares anyway
Great topic...