I recently take a long roadtrip to my hometown,Vredendal,Western Cape,South Africa.
After a few hours of driving I pulled in at a Garage to fill my cars tank with petrol.
Feeling tired and driving alone,I thought of take a little rest in one of the restrooms. I fall asleep,woke up after 2hrs,and continue my trip. Its was a long drive still ahead.
Today I said thank you,I pulled in at that garage and take a little rest,because on that same road was one awfull accident just a few hours earlier because of a man that falls asleep behind his cars weel.
My advice to you. If ever planned taking a roadtrip,stop recently to strecht your legs,fill up the petrol or if you are tired take a little rest. So you safe your own life and isn't a risk on the road.
Long roadtrips
Valuable advice and thank you for your topic.
Excellent Advice...Garden Route to Cape is Awsome
Long drive makes you more tired than long walk. Nice advice we learnt by you. After a long time we read some thing from you. Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks for d advice, i wil bear dt in mind.
Thanx for sharing Zellie, im glad you came safe at your destiny.