*Gay Marriage*
on am single
Honestly I don't feel anything...it's their own life's after all so if they happy then I let it be...
sky2k: Honestly I don't feel anything...it's their own life's after all so if they happy then I let it be...
i absolutely agree with y0u, look at my gay friend on 2wap... its upto them , if its make them happy its ok ,and balls to those ultra religious weirdos eho cannot handle it shall be sacrificed on the 31st emo151#
If they think that is morally accepted then they should go on but not bring distractions to other religious..... I'm a Jewish and I don't accept them and anyone who comes in my Church for marriage will be fired
Hmm, i saw d pic in d church
UK_BONGOS: its upto them , if its make them happy its ok ,and balls to those ultra religious weirdos eho cannot handle it shall be sacrificed on the 31st emo151#
This exactly, I would not go as far as sacrificing the ultra religious on the thirty first, as much of my family is religiously conservative that might make things awkward around the dinner table Libra:
So now you're Jewish. For how long? It's that time of the year isn't it? Change of season etc..
he told me he was a devout Catholic and also mexican
emo156#i hate gay's
i always regretted not telling kingfisher how i really felt
.Although im enjoyed being married to katina! For? Years
John is also my wife ,yes you'll say but he's 2wap staff! .
Thats why he's my girlfriend, because he will always overrule another 2wap staff! Nodoubt just aas you like you do aswell
I feel like it's ok cause I'm gay
Everyone has their own beliefs.
My religion is against it. I don't judge gay marriage. We do what's best for ourselves, sometimes it's our fantasies...
I don't support it because it is not a good atmosphere to raise children.
As long as it won't influence under aged children, i see no fault in it...