What is your thoughts/oppinion about halloween?
To me halloween is something of the Devil. So many teens and young people got the wrong impression of Halloween. Some get mUrdered for their blood,so it can be a gift to the Devil.
Halloween
I'm unaware of such kind of things. And this one I never heard before. If you tell us more, so please.
living in South Africa, we dont celebrate it.
Its weird, i,ve seen movies and honestly its really scary
here uk it's geat time
living in uk most haunted valley its a must do thing, you have great time whilst dancing with some spooks
and slaughter sheep or illegal immigrants !
Zelle i bought you a halloween costume already
emo151#
there is a BIG asteroid going do a near miss on halloween, i actually hope it does hit earth and and makes the ground shake during people's halloween time
I dont like haloween ! Its very scary to most of the kids and animals. .
I feel it's more on the Satanic side so I don't partake in it...