Eating ur fruits and vegetables is 1 of th tried and true recommendations 4 a healthy diet. And 4 good reason. Eating plenty of vegetables an fruits can help u ward off Heart disease an Stroke, control blood preasure, prevent some types of cancer, avoid a painful intestinal ailment called DIVERTICULITIS (the painful inflammation of the pouches) and guard against cataract an macular degeneration, 2 common causes of vision lost. High blood presure is a primary risj factor 4 heart disease an stroke. As such, its a condition that is important 2 control. Diet can be a effective tool 4 lowering blood presure. Make it a meal. Try some new recipes where vegetables take centre stage.
#Vegetables and Fruit#
10 replies
118 views
Yes fruits and vegetables are good for health. Good topic
You r right, Fruit and Vegetables should be an important part of ur daily diet. They contain Vitamins and Minerals, and Plant. Nice Topic
soooo wrong ! You should be eating chips, pies and nice cakes emo90# emo71#
emo83#
I'm a vegetarian
Very true what you saying tjomma 
I like my fruits and veggies.
Pancake:
You bad girl!
I'm a Saint sweety I love my fruit cause it keeps the doc away
____THe.bosS: Yes fruits and vegetables are good for health. Good topic
eat healthy an stay healthy Ajax post in own topic with other nick. Omg!