Do u steal time from ur work when u do netserving ? And what if ur employer are going 2 catch u ? And how many time do u steal daily from ur employer ? Even if u are ur own boss, stealing time is bad towards ur employees.
#Stealing time from work#
5 replies
66 views
Yes I do tht..bt only when I am free from my work.
In my job,when the Director,General Manager and so on sees me sitting down and relaxing ect,then they are Happy
...If they see me running around in circles with my cables and lappy then they get upset...reason being that means there is a major breakdown and that's what they don't like because of the supply chain ect...so what I can say is that I'm allowed to sit and do nothing ,i feel guilty but as I just stated that's like one off the Directors "so called rule"...
I work from 7am until 3:30pm...believe me,when days are good in a sense off no breakdowns,i actually sleep lol...God's my witness 
Yes I do steal time from my employer,but that's over lunchtime
Kayli: Do u steal time from ur work when u do netserving ? And what if ur employer are going 2 catch u ? And how many time do u steal daily from ur employer ? Even if u are ur own boss, stealing time is bad towards ur employees.
i am my own boss. Besides i don't even touch my phone for net serving while at work. But attending official call's yes i do for sure. Besides sometimes i do work with my whats app to touch with my clients.