2WAP

#Divorce Parents#

5 replies 67 views
Does kids have the RIGHT 2 choose whr they wanted 2 stay after thr parents are divorced ? With the father or the mother. Tell us why ?
#5
I think it is dependent on the circumstances of each individual case. I believe it would be a mistake to automatically assume the mother is the best option as that ignores the many fathers out there who would gladly move mountains for the sake of their children. Provided the child is no longer nursing then both father and mother are viable options, as for the decision on where the child should go I believe their feelings must be taken into consideration but that the ultimate choice should rest with the two parents. This is what it means to be a parent, no? To make responsible decisions on behalf and to the benefit of your child until he or she is in a position to do so themselves. This duty does not end or diminish when the parents divorce.

Log in or join to reply.