2WAP

#Control ur Emotions#

8 replies 94 views
You can be in control of ur Emotions, u dnt necessasarily need some1 else 2 teach u how to deal with ur emotions. Self-regulations begins with identifying emotions and keeping them in check in order to moderate ur responses. So we use our understanding of our feelings and emotions in order to think logically. We need to learn how to take control of our responses and actions by not allowing our emotions to take control of us.
#2
I have some what learnt to control my anger. I don't get angry at strangers that easily. But when it comes to the two people I love most in my life. I get easily upset with them. I learnt pretty late that we have to control our emotions, cuz we never know what effect it could have on people around us.

Log in or join to reply.