Are you the same person....
Nobody can stay the same over 5 years in our rushed life. What with the levels of crime in modern times, such as murder, robbery, terrorism, internet fraud, etc, etc, it is humanly most difficult not to become cynical, and have personality changes toward mankind.
Nopes m not the same i've changes a lot.
I did change a lot over these couple of years...
No I'm not. I grow older wiser and take no nonsense.
jacki: Nope! Im a bit more crazy coz of my dear friend Eeprom 
Yeah, now I'm totally mad
Yes m the same with a lot of changes hahaha
yes, it's me, I'm not changed .
_MatriX_: yes, it's me, I'm not changed .
sweety what happened to you? You have not been here todayYeah, me too, here and in real life have been hurt too much too many times, heartbroken,sad
jacki: sweety what happened to you? You have not been here today
I was busy sweety _MatriX_:
I was busy sweety 
I'm glad ur back swty I missed you!Yes I am the one and only person me were 4 5 years ago. How much do you think?
8 years back what i'm, i'm not the same, people around me changed me a lot, i lost intrest in everything