2WAP

what does she want

13 replies 87 views #Romance
I have been datin a girl over a year now. I notice her attraction withdrawn, she did'nt call me like b4 & I call her attention to it. In her response she said she want long distance relationship and we live in the same town just abt 2km away from my place. Pls what does she meant by this statement
#4
outlaw: she wants you to move out of the town
perhaps even to another planet. It's over friend, you'll have to move on to new pastures
#11
fdnoble2: Movin out of d city is currently impossible for me. Whats the best way to quit d relationship
I have recently been there. Break all contacts with her. And completely erase her from your life. Trash every thing that is related to her in dust bin. Don't even view her online profiles. Erase all her pictures and text messages. Make it like she never existed in your life. It will be difficult for you for a while but after some time it will be ok.

Log in or join to reply.