*LoVe At First Sight*
Yes i experienced it
i hd.but she refused my purposal
Yes i have experience it.
No..
Yes,but I was a teenager so it was more like teenage love to me than love at first sight. We was dating for 4yrs,then he go to university and we lost contact with eachother. So the relationship die a silent death
I cnt LOVE
nah... But I did experience love at first Bite 
Boet: nah... But I did experience love at first Bite 
Show a pictur of the bite or was it Dragula? Yah its like every girl i see i fall in love with them...
sky2k: Yah its like every girl i see i fall in love with them...
o gosh have mercy on girlsEeprom:
.
Awwe zelle , stay just as you are your a very nice lady indeed 
thank you. Jaybt I hv experienced smthng different. I experienced nt love at first sight bt love at wap site.
I am falling in love with sm1 at wapsite lol 
Yes,it lasted for two years.
It call attraction not love. Falling in love has other ways.
SAGITTARIUS: Yes,it lasted for two years.
That's great! Some last for ever!