Games on your phone
Call of Duty strike team , Shadow Fight 2 and 8 ball pool 
Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda...I got these for free from the free app store...
no game
I used to play games on my mobile a lot. In the old days I loved playing emulated Game Boy Colour games on my Nokia 6630 as it was perfect for them, and would look for free Java games for my Sony Ericsson. Splinter Cell and Alpha Wing were favourites.
Word hero an online game only. Compete with different people all over the world. I used to feel proud to see my name n country flag if m in the first place
M in Diamond level now.
Mc pixel lite and godville for me.
PuZzle games
Eeprom: Sam fox strip poker
thanks Zx spectrum emu 
this be like pixelated tits. TheMightyFlame: Call of Duty strike team , Shadow Fight 2 and 8 ball pool 
dare to play a match in 8 ball pool? dead trigger 2, asphalt 8. are sme of my favs. Downloaded free frm play store.
My baby's daddy played this game called Word Mole, I think. So cute that he played the game while his mum was talking. :d
I play family guy,candy crush soda saga(also play original candy crush). Township,Sugar Smash(the book of life),and farm up.
TempleRun....
Street Fighter
Air Racing, Temple Run 1 and 2, Subway surf, Soccer, Fighting tiger, they're many I can't remember lol
Scrabble and solitaire... Am yet to be good @ chess
How do you usually introduce yourself?
hy i search for kontra4 video game its kal 3d spajs squad.has someone hear for it.i loking it ower web bv kant find it.uf
tetriz iz intereztin game