Online dating
I think that such a meeting is rarely a happy outcome
there r many cases of online frendship followed by marrige.
Yes ppl should meet atleast. Nothing wrong in that
Nope! Its not for me..
It can happen and it can be a dream come true as well. You just have to both be pure of heart and believe.
Yes i would love to meet him whatever the outcome i'll be happy.
No because my man won't like it. My time of online dating is over. I'm to old for that nonsense now. Happy to be the wife of a wonderful man soon
I met my long distance love, and was so very in love with him that we made a baby. I trust Mr L too much, and love him beyond words. Like he said, you must have a pure heart.
I never had the chance to but in my site 4 people had met up there and did get married, 3 off the has 1 child each now 
sky2k: I never had the chance to but in my site 4 people had met up there and did get married, 3 off the has 1 child each now 
4 people met, that is 2 couples. But 3 of them have 1 child each. So one couple has kids from different spouses. It's like a puzzle I can't solve. ACIDized: 4 people met, that is 2 couples. But 3 of them have 1 child each. So one couple has kids from different spouses. It's like a puzzle I can't solve.
OK initially there were 4 couples,one of them was a member here too Tamanna...Georginia: Yes i would love to meet him whatever the outcome i'll be happy.
wow...congratsI met all my net friends except two..
But not for dating..only friends..
_NiGhTmArE_aNgEl_: I met all my net friends except two..
nice..i met only two Yeah .sure it wud lyk b drm cms true
No tx 
