2WAP

lovers diary

12 replies 199 views
One day I will leave the world n never come back... U will cry when U will see my number.. U will miss me when U sit alone, There will be no more ME to irritate, tease, make you laugh.., & say sorry stupidly Tears might flow out of eyes... But, i will be gone, Long n forever So Enjoy my silly stupid company as much before i close my eyes forever.
#11
_SonIcGirL_: One day I will leave the world n never come back... U will cry when U will see my number.. U will miss me when U sit alone, There will be no more ME to irritate, tease, make you laugh.., & say sorry stupidly Tears might flow out of eyes... But, i will be gone, Long n forever So Enjoy my silly stupid company as much before i close my eyes forever.
smiley I love u

Log in or join to reply.