2WAP

must read

10 replies 152 views
After Marriage, She Got Pregnant For The 1st Time.. She: Suno.. He: (Busy In Office Work) Haan Bolo.. She: Idhar Dekho Pehle.. He: Thodi Der Mein Dekh Lunga, Kal Bahut Important Presentation Hai. She: Okay (With A Sad Face Goes To Kitchen) frown emoticon **After Few Minutes He Goes To Kitchen** He: Accha Sorry. She: Arre Koi Nahi I Understand, Ye Kaam Bhi Toh Tum Hamaare Bache Ke Liye Hi Kar Rahe Na *__* He: (Shocked) Sach Batao? She: Blushing And Says 'Haaaan' He: (Shouting) Main Papa Ban Gaya.. Main Papa Ban Gaya.. kiki emoticon She: Sabar Rakho Banne Waale Ho.. He: I Hope It's A Girl heart emoticon She: *Crying*. He: *Crying* Oye Rona Band Kar Khushi Ka Time Hai Ye She: I'm Worried He: Kyun? She: I Don't Want Our Child To Be A Girl unsure emoticon He: Kyun She: *Beti Bojh Hoti Hai* My Maa Used To Say This, I Dont Want Our Child To Be A Burden, I Dont Want Her To Live In The Fear Of Getting Raped, Teased, Dowry He: *Wiping Her Tears* The People Who Say Beti Bojh Hoti Hai, They Are The Real Burden On This World.. She'll Be My Child And I'll Love Her More Than Myself Baby *-* And Jahaan Tak Rahi Iss Society Ki Baat, Darr Ki Baat Tog I'll Protect Her, I'll Teach Her How To Protect Herself.. She Wont Be Afraid Of Anything.. She'll Be My Princess And She'll Be The Best.....

Log in or join to reply.