Never go into a relationship that you can't handle
with the
strongest storm and tightest schedule..
"Remember, Girls are not toys."
"Love is not a game."
If you can't stand With
women's moodiness and women's questions, don't
Love one..
Never Blame a GIRL for Loving And Caring you too
much...
relationship....
9 replies
67 views
I agree with u 100% ' well said '
Emo_CutE_GiRl_: Never go into a relationship that you can't handle
with the
strongest storm and tightest schedule..
"Remember, Girls are not toys."
"Love is not a game."
If you can't stand With
women's moodiness and women's questions, don't
Love one..
Never Blame a GIRL for Loving And Caring you too
much...
y blme a girl ? i m caring bf of my gf..trueNo doubt it is true, what you said. Men have no right to play with girls' emotions. Their chastity as well as modesty should be respected more than that, men respect their ownselves.
oh Emo too good I really need a true gal like you in my life
Same for both 
I hate people who take love to be a game.
shane_stark: oh Emo too good I really need a true gal like you in my life
she is single Some girls are mean and selfish. Never fall for such a girl.
I agree with u