My love for you knows no limits. It is timeless, spaceless, formless, unshakable and un breakable. In good times and bad, happy and sad, through the highst highs and lowest of lows know that I am there with you. I will be your strength as you have been mine, desire your best and highest good to manifest itself in yoiur life. I see you completly healed, whole and living the life you are loving, surrounded by so many who love you, just as you are. You are an unbelievable comfort, grace, wonder, inspiration, soul deep connection for which I will forever be grateful. Do not think for one second you are alone, for two hearts and souls joined together in friendship, for this life and in many past lives, forges an unbreakable bond that only grows stronger in time. I love you.
my love
7 replies
131 views
Wow, wow! What a refreshing message of love. Love in all it's forms 
Wow!! Nice wording Sis.
Nice poem sweety
Love can't be space less. Itz having a vast space. Love of mother, love of father, love of sister, brother etc, etc.
Really nice letter there....
Nice post
Very Nice...