all users r requested to mention how they feels here at 2wap. if feeling bore than suggest ur intrests or ways that ll make u enjoy here....pls read my post [topic=3363069]AGONY[/topic] too, here
Feedback
I feel awsome hanging around here,Atmosphere is good, good people around here too,but please do some Topic Postings,to keep each other busy or else that's where the boredom starts...excellento 
sky2k: I feel awsome hanging around here,Atmosphere is good, good people around here too,but please do some Topic Postings,to keep each other busy or else that's where the boredom starts...excellento 
i already forwarded the idea of improving etc. to the Boss nd hope he ll do needful in a day or two. thanx for feedback. hv a nice stay2wap is Awsome! Im here almost
24/7 for the past 7 years im addicted to 2wap and nothing that others do or say will ever change my mind.
Im
sorry for those who find 2wap boring... It depends on what kinda person u are i guess... Ppl come and go. If u dont enjoy and love 2wap the fault is within yourself and has nothing to do with the Awesome SITE...
2Wap is one of a kind and UNIQUE and very SPECIAL.
***
There is no better Admin and Boss like Ragnorak, our own WebMaster that put so much effort into 2wap for users
He is also one of a kind with a heart of pure Gold..
I won't Quote you but I Agree upon what you just said 
I just need more money.
sky2k: I feel awsome hanging around here,Atmosphere is good, good people around here too,but please do some Topic Postings,to keep each other busy or else that's where the boredom starts...excellento 
I'm looking at ways to kick-start the forums into top gear again, we have so many good topics buried in our forums after all sky2k: I won't Quote you but I Agree upon what you just said 
Yeah, its true na...
zugzwang: i already forwarded the idea of improving etc. to the Boss nd hope he ll do needful in a day or two. thanx for feedback. hv a nice stay
our boss mr. liam did the needful nd now users cn write details in thier frofiles so like minded ppl cn hook upzugzwang: all users r requested to mention how they feels here at 2wap. if feeling bore than suggest ur intrests or ways that ll make u enjoy here....pls read my post [topic=3363069]AGONY[/topic] too, here
Newbies welcome nd hv a nice stay at 2wap..pls comment here regarding ur quarries nd suggetions. we ll consider nd be happy to help u. welcomeenjoying for last three months..i hd many occasiions which i ll like to remember..few moments of disappointments i like ti forget.
any of d users if feels unhappy or bore pls post here ..how cn he feel good nd wht cn be done for better envirnment..
UK_BONGOS: emo9# stop jerking off reading users PRIVATE Messages
reading others pmz is against ethics..zugzwang: reading others pmz is against ethics..
yes bro your correct but it does happen here @2wap at times for the chosen few any claims its not possible are just cow dungUK_BONGOS: yes bro your correct but it does happen here @2wap at times for the chosen few any claims its not possible are just cow dung
As I've said before, there is no admin tool to read other people's messages. Sure, someone with access to the script COULD if they wanted to use their coding skills to write such a tool. There is literally no way to remove this capability without some very sophisticated arrangements involving storing an encryption key on a seperate server, so I guess you'll just have to trust our commitment to privacy. still users shud trust about privacy matters nd feel free ..enjoy 2wap
zugzwang: still users shud trust about privacy matters nd feel free ..enjoy 2wap
TRUST! This is 2wap.Ajax: u knw its a lie ragnorak
-
No, it's not Ragnorak: No, it's not
Admins can't read your inbox. Webmasters could if they really wanted to but myself and Gum both have better things to do.
So the answer is yes. U can(only if u want.)Ajax: So the answer is yes. U can(only if u want.)
Yes, but webmasters have no dedicated means of doing so. Only the methods that are inherent with holding the keys to a site.