2WAP

Tor Relay Node...

4 replies 116 views #Internet
I added a Tor Relay Node and guess what my isp Telkom ADSL banned me lol...then I contacted them stating that I think someone hacked my wpa and done that lol, then the unbanned me...any idea on how to get tor to work faster without adding a Relay?...it's snail slow but I just love the onion sites lol smiley
#1
The dark Web is a fascinating concept, I tried using Tor though and most of the sites I found seemed like scams. Is there anything really useful on there for those who aren't interested in purchasing black market goods?
#2
There are many good sites out there too bro,i know about the scam sites ect but there's many other forums on there which I browse at times...
#4
They banned me saying that an exit relay or node will at some point be used for illegal purposes, which may attract the attention of private litigants or law enforcement. An exit relay may forward traffic that is considered unlawful, and that traffic may be attributed to the operator of a relay...

Log in or join to reply.