#Worst of the Worst#
9 replies
80 views
The usual boys stuff.
I never did anything wrong which shocked anyone.
Experimenting with Drugs...
Everyone has done something they're not proud of , but nobody likes pointing out own mistakes ,including myself. Yeah I had made some bad decisions in life but my parents never ever judged me ,because its my own life and those have never affected anyone but myself . Of course they didn't agreed with most of my decisions, but honestly I cannot recall anything that shocked someone so much ; including them.Except maybe my bad taste in men. Yeah ,that shock them all the time ,sometimes even myself.
Mine is this...I stoped studies for a gal who betrayed me after having used me.I'll never forgive her
I won't point out my mistook here cause its also a matter of privacy.
too many too often.
when i first shaved my head...
Shocked when they found packet of cigar from my bag prank by my frens when i was in pre university
I got a nice beating dat day from my mom..aww i did cry a lot.