What is the most beautiful english words in the world? What do think took the first place?
There are 4 beautiful words that took the second place name them?
.
.
1000 pluses from my side to all those who give correct answer.
Question time
If I remember correctly it was Mother,Love,Flowers and Rainbow...
mother
Love
Halcyon= Happy, care-free
Cynosure= A focal point of admiration
Eloquence= Beauty in speech
Ethereal= Invisible but detectable
1.Love
2.Mother
3.Peace
4.Rainbow
i guess.. 
I know Hindi word Ma and English mother , dad ,sister,brother, son , daughter , love 
I love you too ?
mother ?
sky2k: If I remember correctly it was Mother,Love,Flowers and Rainbow...
Keep guessing 2 is correctBluFallon: 1.Love
2.Mother
3.Peace
4.Rainbow
i guess.. 
Keep guessing ur almost correct too but which one took the first place?HandsomeDon: I know Hindi word Ma and English mother , dad ,sister,brother, son , daughter , love 
Keep guessing 2 is correct.Note: Please do write which comes in 1st place.
.
Den 2nd place:-
1.
2.
3.
4.
Is it Mother,Passion,Smile,Love,Eternity and Fantastic.
BluFallon:

life, love, smile, peace, happiness
hmmmm nice,but i'm late.
LOVE, CARE, PEACE UNDERSTANDING,