Song for the broken heart
15 replies
185 views
The Scientist by Coldplay..whenever i heared that song it makes me sad and wanted to cry..
I want you to know!
Try to breathe, try to sleep, try to feel
But without you here
I cannot breathe, cannot sleep, cannot feel,
Love without you here...
Since I'm a guy, this one's kinda...
Blink 182 - Damnit...
Thankyou for the broken heart - J rice
Sau dard - This song always make me cry its one of my favorute hindi song.
Elliott Yamin - Wait For You
dis is ma all time fvrt song nd its remind me someone..
Tracy Chapman. - Baby can i hold you
I never cried by Alice Cooper
Unknown - Make Me A Believer
3 Doors Down - Here Without You
The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez
Adam Lambert-ghost town. text: die last nigth in my dream... and now i know my heart is a ghost town...
Adam Lambert- another lonely nigth. hole in my heart ... in dark turn up ... feck it's just another...
Ab ji ke kya karna jab dil hi toot gaya
Unbrake my heart