Hi Everyone
We are thinking of a new award/activity/contest...
i.e Best Topics Of The Week
as the name discrieb itself....here in every week's end or new week's starting,users should send their and others some outstanding topic links of particular week and brief description about the topic why you claim best.
Nominee will be selected accordingly and a poll will be created and users will vote for the best topic and the topic creator will get pluses and karma....
It will help in motivating users to share usefull topic and improve the forum performance and content of the forum...
what you think about the concept, leave your valuable comments.
Best topic of the Week
Vote for best topic of the week ?
3 votes · closed
-
Admin0% · 0
-
The Mouse Trap...33% · 1
-
poisoning Mother-In-Law...67% · 2
Nice / best concept , I am give 100 points to the contest.How many topics can a user apply for nomination?
I wanna Nominate my topic [topic=3363853]Admin[/topic] . Please have a look you find lot of humor of the week 
User can nominate as many as he wants own or others , nominated topics must be posted current week Sunday to Monday
I wanna to nominate topic
[topic=3363917]The Mouse Trap...[/topic] , Topic gives us message that never close our eyes when injustice is going around us , we also part of that system ... Please read once
Am glad and am agree with your idea.It's good job
I appreciate the idea. Hope it will also encourage the new creative minds. My 100 points also in favour.
Good idea
I want to nominate topic [topic=3364280]poisoning Mother-In-Law...[/topic] , please have a look , you will find real solution for relationship's age gap
good one man
nice ones
Haha the *muckers* may take the price cos all the members were interested in copied pasted posts then genuine. F%*k ya all
Add this topic topic id: 3365055
Add this topic topic id: 3365394