Just imagine you love a girl and one day she appears before u as a smart handsome boy, as her sex is changed.
Last date for commenting in topic is 31st Aug 2015.
24.00 hrs. IST.
Warning: No insulting or abusive comment. If found, you may lose your +es. And you know well if pulses are lost, you are dead
Just it is for...fun...fun...&...fun
Next side of a coin:
And if you are a girl and ur BF appears b4 u as a beatiful girl
Comment & earn 20+es. One person one comment. If another comment is found, 20+es will be deducted from a person committing mistake.
Will you dance or cry..?
This topic is closed to new replies.
That will never happen with me, if so this happens then I would commend that boy and
him / her and then
him
No way just miles away
I just congratulate them on there new changes...lol
That depends on wether she still loves me.
i ll run frm d house nd nvr cme bck 
ill bang my head,
Feed him/her to the crocs
I just imagine how soniya looks wen she turn's into a boy...will still love her/him
princess_Soniya:
abhi will make a vry beautiful lady,and i will be the guy.,so mild sex changes,I WILL DANCE WITH ABHI HER
jacki: Feed him/her to the crocs
so do i ,,,,,