2WAP

Jumble Unscramble words.5

4 replies 80 views
1) T-E-F-U-R-U 2) G-N-L-Y-T-C-O-H-O-E 3) E-N-E-E-N-L-I-C-T-L-G 4) O-S-E-S-S-N-R 5) C-I-N-H-E-M-A 6) M-R-O-G-A-R-P 7) M-D-N-O-I-A-U-H 8) I-N-G-N-E-T-O-R-C-D-I 9) E-T-C-P-R-M-U-O 10) I-A-I-A-R-F-T-C-L Example:Right ans 1) FUTURE
#2
Rule and Regulations : 1.Contest open every Sunday 2. Jumble word and puzzle are posted on every Sunday 3. You will send your answer to judges on the same day 4. 1st right answer are getting 50 points and 2nd are getting 40 points and so on next 3rd get 30. point . 5. After end of contest highest point achiever getting 1st position and so on .......... 6. Rule from 6 to 10 under construction and laid by jugdes of contest 7. In final , 1st winner will be awarded 1500 pulses , 2nd 1000 and 3rd 500 pulses 8. Final result declare after calculating total points score in All the four rounds 9. Highest points = 1st and so on 10.

Log in or join to reply.