So What to buy next?
Chocolate or candies?
Or a chocolate fountain?
Shades or a Car
Denims or T-shirts
A house or a Shack
Shoes or Shirts
Girls Undy's Or Roses
Make up or Handbag
High heels or Sandels
*Are u A Shopping Freak*
i lov shopping
nd i want to buyy evrythng which u describe in ur posts 
Barbiecute: i lov shopping
nd i want to buyy evrythng which u describe in ur posts 
yeah me too n i love moneyjacki: yeah me too n i love money
Money talks.
nd i lov shopping shopping nd shopping i just want to buy chocolates, chocolate fountain car, house, denims, shoes.. rest thing barbiecute will buy for herself.. lol
and i hate shopping.. :p
shopping m not like
A house
Nope, i HATE shopping! I tend to stick to certain brands, so i hardly ever compare prices or buy whatever is on "special sale".
choco . . . .choco choclates. . . .ol variety of choclates
i dnt want ths ol. . i jus want nly chocolates. .
no, just buy smthing in all the time.
Pair of Nike Camouflage shoes but I'm still trying to find them...lol
i m unmarrid pls is thre any girl ready to come with me for marketing ?
I want buy chocolates...
I enjoy shopping
An outing isn't complete without buying something.
Hehehehe. . Zugzwang. . U cn do Shoping without grl. . .
Oh i lov shoppng,wana buy ths,wana buy tht ,lol wht i hate is whn going home and no more left in my wallet
Books!

