I pass beyond the veil of sorrow
to knock on heaven's door.
And see you waiting there for me
across the distant shore.
The waves retreat to crash again
upon the darkened sand.
I scream your name without a sound
but just don't understand.
I'm watching tears stream down your face
and wish this nightmare through.
I lived my life and also death
and gave all my love to you.
As thoughts run rampant in my mind
and lights regress to dark.
The pain I feel goes far beyond
the depths within my heart.
It reaches down into my soul
and burns eternal flames.
I whisper now forever more
the mysteries of your name.
Shall Death relieve my inner pain
to torture me no more.
As I pass beyond the veil of sorrow
and knock on heaven's door..
The Veil Of Sorrow
9 replies
92 views
Beautifull poem..thnx 4 sharing
its really heart touching poem dear shush..... you always share marvellous collection ....i really appreciate your effort ....
thanks rida 
kya hua sweetu ?
Absolutely good one 
Good one
thanks everyone..